Revised July 1, 2012
EMAIL ADDRESSES & VILLAGERS COMMUNICATION
- An e-mail address will insure electronic confirmation of your ticket purchase with our Arts People ticketing system, and for other special ticket requests.
- As a volunteer organization, we will not contact you with regard to your reservation unless we have a problem placing your order; therefore, we urge you to consider sharing your e-mail information with us.
- We will not sell your email address to third parties. We will email you to market future productions – unless you unsubscribe (remove) your email address from our marketing email list.
BUYING TICKETS ONLINE
- Click here to Buy Tickets Online– Online ticket purchases are available through our Arts People web site – buy and print your tickets from home with ease.
- Buying Tickets guarantee seat availability! (when buying full-price adult, senior or student tickets)
- Discounts (coupons, gift certificates, complimentary tickets) can NOT be used via Arts People! – Use the Reservation Requests page for purchases with discounts!
- You can make Reservation Requests using your Discounts on our Reservation Request form.
- Discounts include entertainment coupons, gift certificates or complimentary tickets.
- Discounts will be acknowledged and processed when physically presented at the Box Office at the time you pick-up your tickets
- Reservation Requests can also be made to request 1 to 3 seats – without paying in advance. More than 3 seat requests would require Buying Tickets Now – in advance. Payment for Reservation Requests would be made at the box office before the show. Seat availability is NOT guaranteed – use Buy Tickets Now to guarantee seat availability!
- “Reservation Request” seats will be released 30 minutes before showtime. Arrival after 7:30pm (for 8:00pm showtime) or 1:30pm (for 2:00pm showtime) does not guarantee your reservation!
- You can also make a Reservation Request by calling our box office at 732-873-2710.
If we do not answer the phone, please leave a message with these details:
- Your Full Name
- Your Street Address, State and Zip Code
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Your Credit Card Number, Expiration Date and 3 digit Code on back (MC/Visa) or 4 digit Code on front (Amex)
- The Production’s Name, Date and Time
- The Number of Tickets
- Any Discount Details
- Any Special Seating Needs
- Shows will begin promptly at the scheduled time, whenever possible.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of theater management.
- Refunds are NOT offered!