Villagers Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization, and your donations are tax deductible! Our Family Tree donors make a one-time donation to Villagers Theatre at one of the donation levels below. We also invite any of our Family Tree donors to make monthly donations (they can be smaller or larger than the levels listed below).
Family Tree donations are placed into our General Operating Fund. Personal and business checks are accepted. Checks should be made payable to “Villagers Theatre” and can be mailed to:
Post Office Box 6175
Somerset, NJ 08875-6175
Please note “Family Tree’ in your check’s memo field and include your name, address and phone in your mailing envelope. We will send you a receipt as soon as possible.
You can also make your donation online and receive an instant receipt! To contribute, please Click Here to open our Arts People page. Then follow these steps:
- Next to “Donate Now”, specify one of the above amounts. Or specify “Monthly recurring donation” if you wish to contribute monthly.
- Next to “Please select your option for contribution” specify “Family Tree Leaf” in the drop-down.
- In the Notes field, please type which of the above Contribution levels you selected ($25, $50, $75 or other amount).
- First login to Arts People or create a new account.
- Add or update your contact info then Submit to go to the Donations page.
- Fill in your credit card details, then click “Contribute”.
Thank you in advance, for your support!
You can alternatively fill out one of the Family Tree forms located in the lobby or our donation form in our PlayVill programs.